0843 658 6839
You can call the Jobcentre number.
The Jobcentre Service
The Jobcentre is a support service set up by the Government to help those of working age find jobs. Call into your local job centre to get help finding a job, sign on for Job Seekers allowance or to speak to an advisor about your options. You can also access all of these options by calling the Jobcentre number, or online.
The online job search is known as “Universal Job Match” where you can view jobs and apply for them by tailoring your CV to the specifications. If you currently claim benefits, you may be called into your local jobcentre for an interview about your situation or a workshop on finding a job.
Why you may use the Jobcentre number
• To find the nearest jobcentre.
• To sign on for jobseekers allowance
• Check an existing claim.
• Re-arrange an appointment.
• Find a job.
• Make a complaint about the service.
• Speak to an advisor about the best path for you.
• Report a change in circumstances.
• Change your contact details.
• Stop a claim.